Fast and Accurate Dari Translation Services in Perth
Perth Translation provides organisations, businesses, individuals, and government agencies with reliable Dari translation services. Our hundreds of clients have trusted us to deliver professional and high-quality Dari translation services for more than seven years.
We offer Dari translation services that are tailored to your requirements and are culturally appropriate for your target market. Whether you need Dari to English or English to Dari translation services, we have the right translator who has constantly produced accurate and certified translations within his or her specialization. We have skilled translators to produce each of these Dari Services:
- Medical Dari Translation
- Personal Dari Translation
- Legal Dari Translation
- Business Dari Translation
- Marketing Dari Translation
- Financial Dari Translation
- Technical Dari Translation
- And much more!
Order a Translation
- First, get a free quote for your translation project. Just send us a photo or scan of your document. Based from this, we will send you the exact quote in less than 15 minutes.
- Process your payments to complete your translation order. You can pay using your credit card, PayPal accounts or bank transfer.
- After your Dari translation is finished, we will ask for your approval for the translation draft. A copy of it will be sent to your email for you to review and check.
- Once your approval is received, we will email you the final translation soft copy for your document.
- Upon your request, we’ll also send you a certified hard copy by Australian post (additional postage and handling fee applies).
And you’re done! Isn’t that easy?
Dari Documents We Translate
|Dari Driver’s Licence||Dari Marriage Certificate||Dari ID card|
|Dari Birth Certificate||Dari Death Certificate||Dari Police Clearance|
|Dari Degree Certificate||Dari Diploma||Dari Academic Transcript|
|Dari Translator Perth||Dari Translations Perth||Dari Translators Perth|
and all other Dari documents.
Dari Translation Services Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have NAATI certified Dari translation services?
Yes, we have. Our translators are accredited by NAATI thus allowing us to provide NAATI certified Dari translations.
How much do you charge for a Dari translation?
If you have a standard document such as certificates and licences, we price it at $69.00 per page. However, the rate may vary depending on the complexity, language, deadline and length of the document. As for business documents, these are rated per word.
You can request for a price for your translation for free. Just complete the form on this page and our representatives will get in touch in less than 15 minutes.
How long will I wait to receive my translation?
Not long. Our translators can complete a document that’s lesser than 3 pages in only 2 to 3 business days, often much earlier.
I’m in a hurry, can you help me?
We certainly can! Aside from our standard Dari translation services, we also offer Express Dari translation services for urgent cases. We can finish your document in less than 24 hours when you avail of this translation option!
If you have other questions, use the Live Chat below and the free quote translation form to get in touch. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours, 7 days a week to answer your questions. Try it now, and receive a reply in less than a minute!
We have outlined a few of the most interesting facts about the Dari language. Here are five.
- Dari is Afghanistan’s official language, including Pashto. It is the Farsi/Persian dialect used in Afghan.
- The language uses the Arabic alphabet- a somewhat modified version of it. The Farsi and Dari language have the same alphabet.
- Compared to Farsi, Dari utilizes the suffix –ra and has a less prominent stress accent. Plus, Dari has extra consonants.
- Around 12.5 million people are native Dari speakers. The language is considered as a part of the family of Indo-European languages.
- The nouns in the Dari language have no grammatical gender.